On this episode we talk about, Super Mario Run user base, Super Nintendo shoes, and Sim racing bets big. All this and more on the Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- Steam hits 14 million concurrent users in new milestone. (http://bit.ly/2jwXl3e)
- More games on Steam doesn’t mean more money for Valve. (http://bit.ly/2jwXrb6)
- Sim racing hits the big time with the $1 million Vegas eRace. (http://bit.ly/2jwQ5nO)
- Nvidia brings GeForce Now game streaming to any PC or Mac. (http://bit.ly/2iWIX14)
- Mobile research firm estimates less than 5% of user base paid for Super Mario Run. (http://bit.ly/2jwWCPu)
- With no price, release date, or real info, GameStops in Europe are taking Nintendo Switch pre-orders. (http://bit.ly/2jwFOb9)