On this episode we talk about Game makers fight Trump on immigration, E3 opens it’s doors to the public and is interest in VR no longer a thing?… All this and more on the Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- Dozens of game makers contribute games to fight Trump on immigration. (http://bit.ly/2lIOOqE)
- Get ready for true LAN parties with the Nintendo Switch. (http://bit.ly/2lJ9VZU)
- Valve says goodbye to Steam Greenlight, hello to “Direct” publishing. (http://bit.ly/2lIYmlJ)
- Oculus closes 200 Best Buy demo stations, begging the question ‘does anyone want to demo VR?’ (http://bit.ly/2lIXoWC)
- E3 opens its doors to the public for the first time this year. (http://bit.ly/2lIWtoT)
- So you think you want to go to E3…(http://bit.ly/2lIWBET)
- Analysis: PS4 Pro’s “Boost Mode” bumps frame rates up to 38 percent. (http://bit.ly/2lJcivX)