Is the netflix of gaming the future?, Oddworld creator blast Nintendo’s 3rd party support and Candy Crush is a TV show. All this and more on the Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- Oculus cuts Rift price for second time this year, now $399 with Touch [Updated]. (http://bit.ly/2u78psd)
- PlayStation Now updated with PS4 game support—and a hint at its future. (http://bit.ly/2u7umrb)
- Oddworld creator calls out Nintendo’s third party support, says Switch has ‘no hope’. (http://bit.ly/2u74StY)
- Study: Lumosity boosts brain function as much as normal video games—by 0%. (http://bit.ly/2ubLnk7)
- Spotify-Like Video Game Subscription Service Announced, Now In Beta. (http://bit.ly/2uc27r4)