The upcoming Disney+ sci-fi fantasy film ‘Secret Society of Second Born Royals’ has revealed even more cast members!
So, below is the cast and their roles:
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee (‘Shameless,’ ‘Andi Mack’) as Sam, the highborn heroine
- Faly Rakotohavana (‘The Mick,’ ‘Raven’s Home’) as Prince Matteo
- Isabella Blake Thomas (‘Da Vinci’s Demons,’ ‘Once Upon a Time’) as Princess January
- Olivia Deeble (‘Little Lunch,’ ‘Home and Away’) as Princess Roxana
- Niles Fitch (‘Roman J. Israel, Esq.,’ ‘This Is Us’) as Prince Tuma
- Skylar Astin (‘Pitch Perfect,’ ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’)
- Elodie Yung (‘Daredevil,’ ‘The Defenders’)
The premise is below:
“This contemporary princess story introduces us to the rebellious Sam (Elizabeth Lee), a second in line to the throne princess who wants nothing more than to leave royal life behind. However, everything changes when Sam suddenly discovers she has superpowers and belongs to a longstanding secret society, aka the Secret Society of Second Born Royals. The film will follow Sam’s adventures as she attends a super-secret training program for second borns and must band together with her fellow classmates to nbd, save the world.”
Moreover, Anna Mastro (‘The Bold Type,’ ‘Marvel’s Runaways’) will serve as director. Writers Alex Litvak (‘Predators,’ ‘The Three Musketeers’) and Andrew Green (‘Hannah Montana,’ ‘Insatiable’) wrote the screenplay.
Meanwhile, filming should be underway in Toronto, with a wrap date of June 21st.
There is currently no premiere date as of now, but the Disney+ streaming service will launch on November 12th.