The upcoming adaptation of ‘The Devil All the Time’ will now include Harry Melling in its stacked cast.
Melling is famous for his role as Dudley Dursley in the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise. Also, he was in James Gray’s ‘The Lost City of Z,’ as well as the Coen Bros.’ ‘The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.’ He will next be seen in the BBC miniseries ‘The War of the Worlds.’
Moreover, the remaining star-studded cast:
- Haley Bennett (‘The Magnificent Seven,’ ‘The Girl on the Train’)
- Jason Clarke (‘First Man,’ ‘Pet Sematary’)
- Mia Goth (‘A Cure for Wellness,’ ‘Suspiria’)
- Tom Holland (‘Avengers: Infinity War,’ ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’)
- Riley Keough (‘The House That Jack Built,’ ‘Under the Silver Lake’)
- Tracy Letts (‘The Post,’ ‘The Sinner’)
- Robert Pattinson (‘Good Time,’ ‘High Life’)
- Eliza Scanlen (‘Sharp Objects,’ ‘Little Women’)
- Bill Skarsgård (‘Castle Rock,’ ‘It: Chapter Two’)
- Mia Wasikowska (‘Crimson Peak,’ ‘Alice: Through the Looking Glass’)
The premise is as follows:
“A midwestern gothic involving a serial killer couple, a faith-testing preacher, and a corrupt local sheriff in a story told across two decades. The story takes place in Knockemstiff, Ohio, a forgotten backwoods where a storm of faith, violence and redemption brews. Based on Donald Ray Pollock’s novel.”
Along with directing, Antonio Campos (‘The Punisher,’ ‘The Sinner’) co-wrote the screenplay with Paulo Campos. Additionally, Netflix was the one to acquire distribution of the film.
Further, filming is currently underway in Alabama. However, there is no release date yet.