To The Point – Issue #7
For those of us that hate reading fluff, here are the highlights of what’s going on in the industry.
- The big news of the week: Nintendo finally took the wraps off of the Wii U. It’s more than just the game pad! But that’s about it.
- Runner up for big news of the week: Nintendo’s stock hit a 7 year low. See above to find out why.
- The big release of the week: Borderlands 2 on September 18th.
- Sony announced a super slim PS3. It’s half the size of the original PS3 and lighter. Bundles will be sold soon.
- Long-awaited Half-Life 1 remake, Black Mesa, finally released. Head crabs!
Submit your thoughts to email@example.com