On this episode we talk about Assassin’s Creed branded Yeezy sneakers, yes you are reading that right and it’s real. Original dev on Sonic 16 bit works on his own time to make it better 21 years later and Taiwan wins the most expensive game bundle ever… for now. All this and more on the Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- 21 years later, original developer works to fix 16-bit Sonic. (http://bit.ly/2kZmGEq)
- Super Nt is a $190 FPGA, HDMI SNES (and probably other acronyms). (http://bit.ly/2kX3RBE)
- Tekken producer claims that fighting game fans don’t use tutorials. (http://bit.ly/2kYWidT)
- So, IGN acquired Humble Bundle. (http://bit.ly/2l0igx2)
- Activision Patents Matchmaking That Encourages Players To Buy Microtransactions. (http://bit.ly/2l3b7w7)
- EA shuts down Visceral, will reboot its Star Wars game due to “marketplace”. (http://bit.ly/2kX2CCu)
- Big-budget, single-player gaming isn’t dead (yet). (http://bit.ly/2kYmeGp)