While fans wait for the next season of the Netflix hit series Stranger Things, Netflix and indie developer BonusXP want to keep fans playing around in the Upside Down
Launched today on both IOS and Android, Stranger Things: The Mobile Game allows players to immerse themselves in a retro style game that has them playing characters on the show including Chief Hopper and the Kids. The top down look is very reminiscent of classic 80’s games like The Legend of Zelda and the original Metal Gear. It’s also fun diving back into the world of the series and exploring.
- It’s 1984 all over again. Experience an action adventure game just like the ones our heroes would have played back in the day.
- Explore Hawkins and its surroundings. See your favorite locations like Mirkwood Forest and Hawkins Lab. Uncover exciting areas you’ve never seen before!
- Solve puzzles with the unique abilities of each character. Lucas can nail anything with his Wrist Rocket. Nancy has an entire collection of bats to swing this time.
- Collect all the Eggos and Gnomes you can lay your hands on. You never know what they might unlock…
- Compete with your friends’ Speed Run times on leaderboards and social media.
Follow me on Twitter @superpoweredfan.