[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/275730317″ params=”color=ff5500&inverse=false&auto_play=false&show_user=true” width=”100%” height=”20″ iframe=”true” /]
Sony is being coy on cross-platform play, No Man’s Sky “superformula” may get the game into legal hot waters and a Heroes of the Storm play threatens death to Blizzard. All this and more on the Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- Sony is the only remaining hurdle to cross-platform play, developers say. (http://bit.ly/2a9g6k4)
- Nintendo takes on real world again, will open Kirby restaurant in August. (http://bit.ly/2a9ghMg)
- The Overwatch Open is going to be nationally televised. (http://bit.ly/2a9gXRT)
- Pro skier Matilda Rapaport passes away filming promo for Ubisoft’s Steep. (http://bit.ly/2a9gnmY)
- Nintendo shares dive as company plays down Pokemon GO’s earnings impact. (http://reut.rs/2a9iCqm)
- The patented “superformula” that could cause a legal headache for No Man’s Sky [Updated]. (http://bit.ly/2a9gvCZ)