This summer Nintendo will be on the road, taking the several Switch and 3DS games on a tour across the United States. Each destination will be a hub for the public to try out the newest games for each system, including the brand new version of the 2DS.
While not all activities have been announced, Nintendo has confirmed that playable games will include Pokémon Sun and Moon, Mario Kart 8, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild among other titles.
The Nintendo Summer of Play 2017 will start in Irvine, California on June 9th and conclude in Baltimore. Maryland on September 4th. See below for a full list of games and dates.
- June 9-11 — Irvine, California — Irvine Spectrum Center
- June 16-18 — Pleasanton, California — Alameda County Fair
- June 23-25 — Bloomington, Minnesota — Mall of America
- June 30-July 2 — Milwaukee, Wisconsin — Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest Grounds)
- July 7-9 — Chicago Navy Pier
- July 14-16 — Glendale, Arizona — Arrowhead Towne Center
- July 20-23 — San Diego — Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina (San Diego Comic-Con)
- July 28-30 — Arlington, Texas — The Parks Mall at Arlington
- Aug. 4-6 — Miami, Florida — Aventura Mall
- Aug. 11-13 — Bethlehem, Pennsylvania — Musikfest
- Aug. 18-20 — New York — DUMBO Waterfront
- Aug. 25-27 — King of Prussia, Pennsylvania — King of Prussia Mall
- Sept. 2-4 — Baltimore Harborplace
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Snipperclips – Cut It Out Together
- Splatoon 2
- Super Bomberman R
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
- Pokemon Sun
- Pokemon Moon
- Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Hey Pikmin
Are you excited for Nintendo to be in your area? What games do you want to play? Comment below and stay tuned to GWW for more video game news.