Razer’s new Tetra is a chat-first headset with a 3.5mm analog plug for easy compatibility with the Nintendo Switch, PS4, gaming PCs and the XBOX One.
ABOUT THE RAZER TETRA AND RAZER TETRA FOR PS4™
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 107 dB
- Drivers: 32 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 70 g / 0.15 lbs
- On ear cushions: Leather with soft foam
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -41 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
Audio + Microphone Usage
- Devices with 3.5mm audio + mic combined port
*Audio splitter (not included) may be required for PCs with separate audio output and microphone input jacks.