For those of us that hate reading fluff, here are the highlights of what’s going on in the industry.
- E3 is over and the summer gaming drought begins. It’s a great time to enjoy the finer things in life like birds singing, getting your hiking boots dirty, and throwing the football around. Heck, maybe eat a salad too.
- After E3, Nintendo’s shares fell and Sony’s rose.
- Microsoft built XBOX success with games. Smart Glass shows they want to make it a cog in the Windows 8 wheel. Thus, Sony wins the next console cycle.
- Blizzard hit a home run by releasing Diablo 3 the month before the gaming drought begins. Even smarter to ship it with holes and issues so we all have fixes to look forward to.
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is coming to theaters soon. If you see it, go ahead and never visit this site again.
- We’re hiring writers. Let me know if you’re interested!
Submit your thoughts to [email protected]