For those of us that hate reading fluff, here are the highlights of what’s going on in the industry.
- The big news of the week: The Wii and the Xbox 360 are dropping prices: $129.99 and $249.99 respectively.
- Runner up for big news of the week: Sony announced a new storefront for PSN.
- The big releases of the week: Dishonored (PC, 360, PS3) and XCOM (PC, 360)
- Rumor of the week: Apple will announce a new iPad model (the mini) as well as a revamp of the iMac and Mac Mini lines. Lastly, they may also announce a higher priced Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut announced for PS3
- 20th anniversary of the Sega CD!
Submit your thoughts to [email protected]