The air is crisp, the fog is starting to set in and your favorite horror movies are on every channel 24 hours a day. Yep, its October and Warner Bros. wants to let you show love for all things horror with this terrifying new line of products.
Wear you love for all thing gholish, gory, and gross with Warner Bros. new Horror Icons line featuring apparel from your favorite horror flicks like IT, The Exorcist, The Conjuring, The Shining, Friday the 13th, Nightmare of Elm Street.
Check out all the details from WB below and the full gallery of products from Hot Topic, Spencer;s The WB Horror Fan shop and more…
With classics like Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street and The Exorcist, and new terrifying films like IT and The Conjuring Universe, WarnerMedia is home to some of the most recognized and highest-grossing horror franchises that have set the standard for the genre. Collaborating with top licensees such as Hot Topic, Mattel, Brain Dead, The Hundreds, and Spencer’s, WBCP Horror Icons will deliver collectibles, fashions, accessories and home décor designed for a 17+ audience. A new Horror Icons Instagram page (www.instagram.com/horroricons) is now live to allow fans to connect and engage with each other, share their favorite horror moments and find the latest Horror-inspired merch all year long. The hub will also serve as a resource for the horror genre enthusiast.
in large part due to huge box office successes like the IT and The Conjuring films,” said, Robert Oberschelp, Senior Vice President, Global Brand Product, Warner Bros. Consumer Products. “Not just for Halloween anymore, the genre is enjoyed by horror fans all year long, so we’re always looking for more ways to celebrate their fandom. Our new collections meet the demand for even more thrilling, immersive and iconic horror products.”
Joining forces with some of the top retailers and brands, the collections include:
- New Horror Fan Shop: Warner Bros. will launch its fan-first horror e-shop offering unique apparel with exclusive designs for IT, Annabelle, The Exorcist, and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Coming Oct. 31 at wbhorrorcollection.com. Available in the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Europe.
- Hot Topic: The pop culture retailer launched its “Halloween Unleashed” campaign, starring WBCP’s Friday the 13th, IT, The Shining, and A Nightmare on Elm Street lines of tees, apparel and accessories based on the famous flicks. Available now in stores across the U.S. and Canada and online at https://www.hottopic.com/halloween/wb-horror/
- Brain Dead: The subculture collective will release its own line of A Nightmare on Elm Street-inspired products on Oct. 13 and deliver the horror of The Exorcist on October 27. The collection will be available worldwide via wearebraindead.com and in stores in Los Angeles, New York, Milan and Ginza, Tokyo.
- The Hundreds: The classic Californian streetwear brand and media platform dedicated to global street culture will launch their A Nightmare on Elm Street clothing line with t-shirts, sweats, hoodies, headwear and accessories, available starting Oct. 29 on www.thehundreds.com.
- Spencer’s: The retailer will be launching a new t-shirt design featuring IT, Annabelle and Friday the 13th. Coming soon to spencersonline.com
- International: Factorie (Australia and South Africa) is releasing a collection of t-shirts inspired by It, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Conjuring, and The Exorcist are available now on factorie.com.au Paladone, Pyramid Posters and GB Eye are also launching a range of products across multiple WarnerMedia horror franchise available on a year-round basis and available at multiple retailers Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a WarnerMedia Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Wizarding World, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, HBO, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim. The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.