We’ve partnered with Allied Global Marketing to give 50 lucky readers the chance to see Eddie Huang’s Boggie on Thursday March 25th and 7pm.
From acclaimed writer, producer and restaurateur Eddie Huang comes his directorial debut Boogie, the coming-of-age story of Alfred “Boogie” Chin, a basketball phenom living in Queens, New York, who dreams of one day playing in the NBA. While his parents pressure him to focus on earning a scholarship to an elite college, Boogie must find a way to navigate a new girlfriend, high school, on-court rivals and the burden of expectation.
Here is how to gain access to this limited screening
Thursday March 25th, 2021
- Click the link above.
- Follow instructions to RSVP or to redeem your code (you will need to register with FocusFeaturesScreenings.com / ticktBox.com, it is 100% free)
- You will receive a confirmation email when you RSVP.
- One hour before the screenings starts, you will receive another email with a unique, encrypted link to access the “online screening room.”
- Screenings do have a limit, so the sooner you click the link, the sooner you can confirm your spot.
- You can stay on the countdown page until time elapses, but if you close the page, you can come back through the same link in your email and you will not lose your spot.
- Once the countdown ends, you can start the movie.
- By default you have 20 minutes to start the movie, and up to 30 minutes of pause time. There are no rewind or fast forward options.
- Links work with all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, FireFox), but will not work with a VPN.
- Can be viewed on the device of your choice (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer).
- You can use screen mirroring like Chromecast, AirPlay or an HDMI cable to watch on your TV.
- Enjoy the movie!
- There is an optional survey at the end of the movie.
Boogie is written and directed by Eddie Huang and stars Taylor Takahashi, Taylour Paige, Pop Smoke, Pamelyn Chee, Perry Young, Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Mike Moh.