In honor of the 15th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask and the release of the 3D remake for Nintendo 3DS, here’s a fun piece (adapted from a list of 10 I wrote after the original game was released) with 15 signs of obsession with Majora’s Mask 3D.
WARNING: SOME SPOILERS REGARDING MASK AND HEART PIECE LOCATIONS FOLLOW!
1. When at work (or school) you consider playing the Elegy of Emptiness so you can go home early.
I’m still at my desk. Really.
2. Any time you are faced with a difficult situation, you think to yourself (if only briefly), “If something goes wrong, I’ll just play the Song of Time and try again.”
If only it were this simple.
3. You join an interpretive dance class and use Kamaro’s dance moves to try and impress the ladies.
4. In preparation for the “inevitable” Zombie Apocalypse, you make a Gibdo mask in hopes that it will make the zombies dance instead of eating you.
If real zombies were to do ballet when I wore a Gibdo mask, I’d make one, too.
5. You check the public bathrooms in hotels at 12am with a random piece of paper in hopes that a hand will pop out of the toilet and exchange said paper for a heart piece.
If I were stuck in a toilet, I don’t think the first think I’d ask for is paper.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.