Completely Free, Completely Virtual.
DC Fandome, a first of it’s kind complete virtual and immersive fan experience with panels for all DC IP’s. Including Films, Television Series’, Comic books, animated series and much more. DC Fandome’s First year reeled in 22 Million Viewers in just 24 hours. Allowing fans from all over the world to engage, and tune in for all the latest announcements.
DC fandome 2020
Panels Discussing The DC Extended Universe, The “Arrowverse” TV shows, and even new video games. The event was packed with celebrity guests and creators. Showcasing first looks at “The Batman,” and “Zack Snyder’s Justice League.” The event also gave fans the chance to meet Dwayne ‘The Rock” Johnson’s “Black Adam” with a reel of concept art, and a promise to change the hierarchy of the DC universe.
The event’s first year had some impressive stats, 22 million viewers across the world, over 220 countries and territories joining in. DC also announced that there were 150 million views of trailers, that released during the event, and the event completely overtook YouTube and Twitter trends both during and after the broadcast.
A New Year, a New fandome
DC announced that a second year would happen on October, 16th, 2021. and be bigger, and better than year one. With several huge films and shows in the works, fans will be eager to hear what the big news coming from this years event will be. only having to wait a little longer. A new PR Release gives us a little insight at just what could be coming at DC Fandome.
DC Fandome 2021 exclusive
Among the packed schedule for 2021’s Dc Fandome:
- WB Pictures will show off six titles, bringing a 2nd exclusive trailer for Matt Reeves “The Batman,” New content from DC’s Super-pets, a 1st look at Black Adam, a sneak peek at the hugely anticipated “The Flash” directed by Andy Muschietti. Behind the scenes looks at “Aquaman 2: The Lost Kingdom”, and “Shazam: Fury Of The Gods”
- WB TV will show off new looks at the upcoming seasons of “Batwoman,” “The Flash,” “Superman & Lois,” and “Sweet Tooth” (Netflix). A Tribute to the recently cancelled “Supergirl” Series, as it approaches it’s finale. A 100th Episode celebration of “DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow”. A New Look at the upcoming drama “Naomi” and a sneak peek at an upcoming episode of “DC’s Stargirl”
- Warner Brothers Games Division will reveal featurettes from the highly anticipated Gotham Knights, being developed by Warner Bros. Games Montréal, and Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League being developed by Rocksteady Studios.
- HBO Max Will give fans a an exclusive look at James Gunn’s “Peacemaker” series, as well as limited series “DMZ.” The Streaming service is also debuting new looks and surprises from new and upcoming series as well as returning fan favorites such as “Titans” and “Doom Patrol.”
- Warner Bros. Animation will feature a new and first look at the upcoming “Aquaman: King of Atlantis” ; provide a sneak peek at season 3 of the raunchy, yet loved, season three of the adult animated series “Harley Quinn” as well as give fans previews of of “Young Justice: Phantoms”(PR teams have issued a spoiler warning.)
- Warner Brothers Home Entertainment will preview two new original animated films; “Injustice” and animated adaption of the popular games and comics, as well as an all new heist film “Catwoman: Hunted.” The two films are being produced in association with Warner Brothers Animation.
- DC Publishing will also give looks at a ton of new comic books. The event will include panels with celebrity guests and creators.