About This Episode
Today, the guys discuss Infinity War from Marvel Comics. Attempting to dive deep into the plethora of characters in this book, we do our best to talk about everyone from Chrome Flash (the Magus), Pip the Troll and everyone’s favorite Mad Titan, Thanos. Is this a worthy follow up to the Infinity Gauntlet and is it suitable for people who have no prior history of Marvel Comics? The only way to find out is to click play True Believers!
We’re Generation X’ers who spent a large portion of our formative years immersed in the world of comics from the late ’70s, ’80s, and early ’90s. Now we have rekindled our passion for the ink and paper medium of our childhood through the emerging market of indie comics. In this podcast bring you the news, reviews, and interviews you crave with a light-hearted approach and some lively banter each week on New Comic Book Day Wednesday. Join us and our guest panelist as we discuss Marvel, DC, Image, Aftershock, Scout Comics, and many more here on Drawn & Paneled.
iTunes » itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/drawn-paneled-podcast/id1438932601
Google » play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Igw55v3qgoqjoi3xl7htyw5k7r4
PocketCasts » pca.st/k7PH
Stitcher » www.stitcher.com/podcast/genxgrownup-2/drawn-paneled
Spotify » spoti.fi/2HYdI5U
- The Infinity War » amzn.to/2VZ1lZT
- The Infinity Gauntlet » amzn.to/2JSldrM
- Drawn & Paneled Back Issue #4: The Infinity Gauntlet » bit.ly/2KYpr5K
- Watch Avengers: Infinity War on Prime » amzn.to/2VW55LG
- Buy Avengers: Infinity War on Blu-ray » amzn.to/2KXiemr
- Avengers Endgame » imdb.to/2ICUJMP
- Contact Drawn & Paneled » [email protected]