About This Episode
Your patience has paid off! We have finally made it to the main event, New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract. We dive deep into Tales of the New Teen Titans #42, 43, 44 and Annual #3. George fills in the gaps on all of the Titan’s history. As usual, Jon asks a lot of questions. Sit back and enjoy an episode with action, intrigue, and betrayal.
We’re Generation X’ers who spent a large portion of our formative years immersed in the world of comics from the late ’70s, ’80s, and early ’90s. Now we have rekindled our passion for the ink and paper medium of our childhood through the emerging market of indie comics. In this podcast, we bring you the news, reviews, and interviews you crave with a light-hearted approach and some lively banter each week on New Comic Book Day Wednesday. Join us as we discuss Marvel, DC, Image, Aftershock, Scout Comics, and many more here on Drawn & Paneled.
iTunes » itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/drawn-paneled-podcast/id1438932601
Google » play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Igw55v3qgoqjoi3xl7htyw5k7r4
PocketCasts » pca.st/k7PH
Stitcher » www.stitcher.com/podcast/genxgrownup-2/drawn-paneled
Spotify » spoti.fi/2HYdI5U
- New Teen Titans Vol. 1» amzn.to/2Xux9JU
- New Teen Titans Vol. 5 » amzn.to/2Xsg8Qx
- New Teen Titans Omnibus vol 3 » amzn.to/2ZYSqJq
- The Judas Contract » amzn.to/2XymQ7C
- Teen Titans season 1-5 » amzn.to/2XpxGNr
- Titans Season 1 » bit.ly/2zQ1nJr
- Watch the animated Judas Contact » amzn.to/305qV0V
- Contact Drawn & Paneled » [email protected]