Here’s all the news to date about the sequel to Kingsman: The Secret Service, which grossed $400 million worldwide:
- Channing Tatum confirmed he’s joining the cast as a mysterious Southern character.
I'm about to get all up in that Golden Circle. #Kingsman pic.twitter.com/LqCPJ6monO
— Channing Tatum (@channingtatum) April 14, 2016
- Pedro Pascal, best known for his role as Oberyn Martell from Game of Thrones, was cast as a character named Jack Daniels, according to Deadline.
- Colin Firth is teased to return.
A message from an old friend. #Kingsman pic.twitter.com/n4HShWktIK
— Taron Egerton (@TaronEgerton) April 7, 2016
- Julianna Moore is up for a villain role, according to THR.
- Halle Berry is up for another role.
The film’s scheduled release is for June 16, 2017.
Kingsman: The Dark Circle