EXCLUSIVE: Karen Gillan & Lena Headey’s ‘Gunpowder Milkshake’ Will Now Wrap August 16th in Berlin
The high-concept action-thriller ‘Gunpowder Milkshake’ will now wrap August 16th in Berlin, Germany, while the production start of June 3rd remains the same. The film will have a rich mythology that revolves around a multi-generational ensemble cast.
The stacked cast is below:
- Karen Gillan (‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’)
- Lena Headey (‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Fighting with My Family’)
- Angela Bassett (‘Black Panther,’ ‘Mission: Impossible – Fallout’)
- Paul Giamatti (‘Straight Outta Compton,’ ‘Billions’)
- Michelle Yeoh (‘Star Trek: Discovery,’ ‘Crazy Rich Asians’)
- Carla Gugino (‘Gerald’s Game,’ ‘The Haunting of Hill House’)
- Chloe Coleman (‘Transparent,’ ‘Big Little Lies’)
Moreover, the premise is below:
“Eva, a young woman (Gillan) and her estranged mother Scarlet (Headey), who are both assassins, must join forces on the run to take down a male-dominated crime syndicate they used to work for.”
Aharon Keshales & Navot Papushado (‘Big Bad Wolves’) will direct, while the duo wrote the screenplay with Ehud Lavski.
Further, the crew includes production designer David Scheunemann (‘Atomic Blonde,’ ‘Deadpool 2’) and costume designer Louise Frogley (‘Spider-Man: Homecoming,’ ‘Ant-Man and The Wasp’).
However, there is currently no release date yet.