The high-concept action-thriller ‘Gunpowder Milkshake’ will now wrap August 16th in Berlin, Germany, while the production start of June 3rd remains the same. The film will have a rich mythology that revolves around a multi-generational ensemble cast.
The stacked cast is below:
- Karen Gillan (‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’)
- Lena Headey (‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Fighting with My Family’)
- Angela Bassett (‘Black Panther,’ ‘Mission: Impossible – Fallout’)
- Paul Giamatti (‘Straight Outta Compton,’ ‘Billions’)
- Michelle Yeoh (‘Star Trek: Discovery,’ ‘Crazy Rich Asians’)
- Carla Gugino (‘Gerald’s Game,’ ‘The Haunting of Hill House’)
- Chloe Coleman (‘Transparent,’ ‘Big Little Lies’)
Moreover, the premise is below:
“Eva, a young woman (Gillan) and her estranged mother Scarlet (Headey), who are both assassins, must join forces on the run to take down a male-dominated crime syndicate they used to work for.”
Aharon Keshales & Navot Papushado (‘Big Bad Wolves’) will direct, while the duo wrote the screenplay with Ehud Lavski.
However, there is currently no release date yet.