First look at Fire Emblem Warriors reveals a ton of NEW DETAILS and images of its Protagonists
Japanese website Famitsu has posted a brand new online preview of Fire Emblem Warriors, showing off direct feed screenshots of the game’s original characters Shion and Lian, as well as Fire Emblem fan favorites Marth and Chrom.
Here’s a look at each of the characters:
A Bunch of New Details Revealed
Gematsu did a great job in detailing some non-spoiler specifics for this upcoming Switch and 3DS title:
- Shion is voiced by Yuma Uchida. Lian is voiced by Maaya Uchida.
- The Fire Emblem series’ mainstay weapon triangle and class systems exist in Fire Emblem Warriors. It is efficient to attack a Pegasus Knight with an Archer, for example.
- Intelligent Systems is supervising on things such as character settings.
- There will be a huge, fully voiced script.
- The characters that appear are generally from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light and Fire Emblem Awakening, as well as Fire Emblem Fates. This won’t be a gathering of the protagonists from across the series.
- There are bond conversations with characters from across different titles.
- There is no marriage, nor is there love as a result of becoming good friends.
- Marth is voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa. Chrom is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita.
- There are two more original characters: Darios (voiced by Takuya Satou) and Yuana (voiced by Yuka Nagayoshi).
- Development is currently 70 percent complete.
- The project was in planning before Famitsu’s collaboration Musou title survey.
- The first thing that was decided was “to do a Musou game that Fire Emblem fans would enjoy.”
- The weapon triangle, high strategy elements, and classes that are mainstay in the Fire Emblem series are in.
- The reason all the protagonists from the Fire Emblem games are not being included is because if they did that, everyone would be using a sword.
- You can switch characters while playing, so you’ll be able to control various weapons and classes of characters.
- The number of playable characters is more than the first entry of any other Musou series collaboration.
- Archers and magic users will be playable.
- While Koei Tecmo can’t share details on the world yet, there is a “Shield of Fire” in this world that has tuned up from beyond space and time.
- Units that ride a horse, such as the Cavalier, always fight on horse. They’re designed to have high mobility.
- “Bond Conversations” are being prepared as support conversations. There is a huge amount of text, including serious conversations and goofy conversations.