Games Podcast 236| Where is the NX?
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/272709375″ params=”color=ff5500&inverse=false&auto_play=false&show_user=true” width=”100%” height=”20″ iframe=”true” /]
On this episode we talk about Youtubers doing a gambling scheme, HTC is giving away $10 billion dollars to make everything VR, Nintendo is still tight lip on the NX and it seems the Warcraft movie has it’s own beer in china. All this and more on this Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- Xbox Fitness users will soon lose access to workout videos they bought. (http://bit.ly/29iWsEY)
- Oculus reverses course, dumps its VR headset-checking DRM. (http://bit.ly/29iWHQl)
- CivilizationEDU will make high school totally radical next year. (http://bit.ly/29iWFb6)
- What does Clash of Clans maker’s $10 billion sale say about the future of gaming? (http://bit.ly/29iWDA1)
- Nintendo is http://bit.ly/29iWDA1running low on time to show NX to the public. (http://bit.ly/29MhAlu)
- YouTubers under fire for promoting their own CS:GO gambling site in videos. (http://bit.ly/29Mhzhv)
- Blizzard ups the ante against Overwatch cheats by filing lawsuit. (http://bit.ly/29MhM4a)
- HTC: Here’s $10 billion dollars, go make something good. (http://bit.ly/29MipL2)