Games Podcast 237| Do you Pokemon Go?
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/273573361″ params=”color=ff5500&inverse=false&auto_play=false&show_user=true” width=”100%” height=”20″ iframe=”true” /]
On this episode we talk about a new kickstarter game, Prey for the Gods, Bilazzrd is suing overwatch cheat maker, and Pokemon Go can get you mugged. All this and more on the Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- In an effort to find more players, Evolve is now free. (http://bit.ly/29D6bq0) PSA
- Nintendo mulls button-based smartphone controller. (http://bit.ly/29D6elA)
- Prey for the Gods is now going through Kickstarter. (http://bit.ly/29D6r8h)
- Blizzard suing Overwatch cheat maker for the loss of ‘tens of millions of dollars in revenue’. (http://bit.ly/29D6jp7)
- CivilizationEDU will make high school totally radical next year. (http://bit.ly/29iWFb6)
- ‘Pokémon Go’ on iOS is digging deep into linked Google accounts (updated). (http://engt.co/29D6hhe)
- Finally, you can buy Richard Garriott’s blood [Updated]. (http://bit.ly/29D6OQ6)
- Armed muggers use Pokémon Go to find victims. (http://bit.ly/29D6Rvd)
- Gamer finds dead body while testing Pokémon Go’s GPS features. (http://bit.ly/29D6SiL)
- Mad man spent $13,000 to get the highest Steam level. (http://bit.ly/29D6j8I)
- A copy of Undertale was presented to the Pope. (http://bit.ly/29D6Yaa)