Games Podcast 240| Is the NX a Portable TV?
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/277127719″ params=”color=ff5500&inverse=false&auto_play=false&show_user=true” width=”100%” height=”20″ iframe=”true” /]
On this episode we talk about more Nintendo NX rumors, a Pokemon Go player gets shoot, and if you want gameplay footage of No Man’s Sky ahead of it’s release, go watch some porn. All this and more on Press Any key Games Podcast.
- Reggie Fils-Aime on Why the Wii U Was Misunderstood. (http://bit.ly/2anijIJ)
- Nintendo NX Rumors Point To NVIDIA’s Tegra Platform As The Engine For A Very Unique Console. (http://bit.ly/2anj7x1)
- Report: Nintendo’s NX is a Tegra-powered HDTV/portable hybrid. (http://bit.ly/2aqcPNn)
- The tireless, automated bots that want to play Pokémon Go for you. (http://bit.ly/2aqcUR9)
- Sony announces PlayStation VR space requirements—is your room big enough? (http://bit.ly/2aqcGJR)
- Dota 2 releases full VR spectator suite—just in time for the International. (http://bit.ly/2aqdAG6)
- Chased Off of YouTube, Leaked ‘No Man’s Sky’ Footage Runs to Pornhub. (http://bit.ly/2aniK5M)
- Russia fears Pokemon Go is a CIA psyop to destabilize country. (http://bit.ly/2aqdfU4)
- Shutterstock offers VR stock images, gets roasted by LA Mag. (http://bit.ly/2ahttp://bit.ly/2aqdfU4qd4be)
- Would you pay $150 for a Snorlax bean bag chair? (http://bit.ly/2aqe3In)
- Pokemon Go player gets shot three times. (http://bit.ly/2aqdezp)
- Dildos here! Get your Pokemon dildos here! (http://bit.ly/2aqdf6k)
- Square Enix’s Apple Watch RPG is out now. (http://bit.ly/2aqcydp)