[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/331792580″ params=”color=ff5500&inverse=false&auto_play=false&show_user=true” width=”100%” height=”20″ iframe=”true” /]
A year later and just how many people are still playing Pokemon Go? How did China become the world leader in video games? Just who wants to play a game where you pretend to work? All this and more on the Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- Amazon UK is altering the deal on SNES Classic pre-orders. (http://bit.ly/2tNsy6n)
- A year in, millions still play Pokémon Go (and will likely attend its festival). (http://bit.ly/2tOb61L)
- Halo-inspired fan-game gets conditional thumbs up from Microsoft. (http://bit.ly/2tNY5p0)
- StarCraft Remastered devs unveil price, explain how much is being rebuilt. (http://bit.ly/2tNSiQ7)
- China extends lead as the world’s biggest video game market. (http://ubm.io/2tNSf71)
- Why Some Men Don’t Work: Video Games Have Gotten Really Good. (http://nyti.ms/2tNMWEq)