[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/349223145″ params=”color=#ff5500&inverse=false&auto_play=true&show_user=true” width=”100%” height=”20″ iframe=”true” /]
The next Oculus is going to gonna be very affordable, Bethesda says their Anti-Nazi Game wasn’t meant to be “Political”…uh huh… and get ready for KFC’s Colonel Sanders in WWE 2K18, yes you can give someone a smack down with some biscuits… we think… All this and more on the Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- Oculus Rift sees permanent price drop: $399 with Touch controllers. (http://bit.ly/2xBNWi1)
- Zuckerberg announces $199 Oculus Go as “sweet spot” standalone VR headset. (http://bit.ly/2xAu0vT)
- Valve announces the first big SteamVR 2.0 feature: waaay more space. (http://bit.ly/2xBeal0)
- Xbox chief says Sony won’t allow cross-platform Minecraft, probably never will. (http://bit.ly/2xBmpxn)
- Loot boxes in video games will soon get a review flag from OpenCritic. (http://bit.ly/2xBBUVW)
- Bethesda: Anti-Nazi game wasn’t meant to “incite political discussions”. (http://bit.ly/2xBNlwI)