[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/349997167″ params=”color=#ff5500&inverse=false&auto_play=true&show_user=true” width=”100%” height=”20″ iframe=”true” /]
Blizzard has a plan to make eSport easier to watch. 3rd party Devs are scrambling to support the Switch and Playstation announcements at the Paris Games week leave some speechless from some of the trailers they showed off. All this and more on Press Any Key Games Podcast.
- Sony comes to Paris with tons of PlayStation announcements, new footage. (http://bit.ly/2ylGN69)
- Ubisoft says DRM isn’t the reason Assassin’s Creed: Origins pushes CPUs. (http://bit.ly/2ymGWWX)
- EA shuts down fan-run servers for older Battlefield games. (http://bit.ly/2ylXJtc)
- Nintendo promises improved Switch availability for holiday season. (http://bit.ly/2yncEmU)
- Report claims that Japanese third-party devs are scrambling to support the Switch now. (http://bit.ly/2ymiHYM)
- Most people prefer to use the Switch as a hybrid console according to Nintendo. (http://bit.ly/2ylD4Fj)