The high-concept action-thriller ‘Gunpowder Milkshake’ now has Adam Nagaitis onboard the cast. The film will have a rich mythology that revolves around a multi-generational ensemble cast.
Nagaitis was recently in the HBO miniseries ‘Chernobyl’ and the AMC series ‘The Terror.’ His film credits include Yann Demange’s ”71′ and Jaume Collet-Serra’s ‘The Commuter.’
Meanwhile, the rest of the stacked ensemble:
- Karen Gillan (‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’)
- Lena Headey (‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Fighting with My Family’)
- Angela Bassett (‘Black Panther,’ ‘Mission: Impossible – Fallout’)
- Paul Giamatti (‘Straight Outta Compton,’ ‘Billions’)
- Michelle Yeoh (‘Star Trek: Discovery,’ ‘Crazy Rich Asians’)
- Carla Gugino (‘Gerald’s Game,’ ‘The Haunting of Hill House’)
- Chloe Coleman (‘Transparent,’ ‘Big Little Lies’)
Moreover, the premise is below:
“Eva, a young woman (Gillan) and her estranged mother Scarlet (Headey), who are both assassins, must join forces on the run to take down a male-dominated crime syndicate they used to work for.”
Aharon Keshales & Navot Papushado (‘Big Bad Wolves’) will direct, while the duo wrote the screenplay with Ehud Lavski.
Additionally, the crew includes production designer David Scheunemann (‘Atomic Blonde,’ ‘Deadpool 2’) and costume designer Louise Frogley (‘Spider-Man: Homecoming,’ ‘Ant-Man and The Wasp’).
Further, filming is currently underway in Berlin, Germany, with a wrap date of August 16th.
However, there is no release date set as of now.