On Saturday, MARCH 12, Geeks World Wide will assemble some of the most talented and interesting Indie developers to showcase their games on our Twitch channel. Over 5 hours we’ll be presenting 5 different games from Indie Devs across the globe! Each game is very different from the next and we couldn’t be more proud of our lineup. Today we’d like you to know that developer Infinite Monkeys Entertainment’s LIFE GOES ON will be a part of our lineup!
Life Goes On is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use their dead bodies to solve puzzles. On your quest to find the Cup of Life, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a saw blade (ouch!) to strategically land the body on a button. Freeze your knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In Life Goes On, death is not a setback. It is the only means to success.
HeSo please join us for what promises to be an amazing afternoon of gaming. It’s all taking place on our twitch channel on 3/12 starting at 1:30 PM EST!re some features that you can expect to see in Life Goes On:
- Over 50 levels that challenge your puzzle-solving skills in morbid, yet fun, ways
- Puzzles that can only be solved by figuring out how to kill knights
- Secrets and achievements including Jeff, the fuzzy side-challenge lurking in every level
- A new, unique name for each knight summoned
- Three worlds full of spike pits, lava, cannons, ice, and more
- Speed-run times and death minimums to beat
- A fresh look at dying in video games
So please join us for what promises to be an amazing afternoon of gaming. It’s all taking place on our twitch channel on 3/12 starting at 1:30 PM EST!