The second season of the Netflix anthology series dubbed ‘The Haunting of Bly Manor’ now has six more actors onboard! So, let’s check them out!
The actors, as well as the known roles, are below:
- Benjamin Evan Ainsworth (‘Flora and Ulysses’) as Miles.
- Amelia Eve (‘Enterprice’) in a role that is under wraps.
- Rahul Kohli (‘iZombie,’ ‘Supergirl’) as a small town guy with a worldly mindset, who has returned to the country to take care of his ailing mother.
- T’Nia Miller (‘Doctor Who,’ ‘Years and Years’) in an unrevealed role.
- Catherine Parker (‘Absentia,’ ‘The Haunting of Hill House’) returning in a new, unknown role.
- Amelie Smith (‘EastEnders’) as Flora.
They all join returning cast members Victoria Pedretti (‘Once Upon a Time … in Hollywood’), Oliver Jackson-Cohen (‘Emerald City’), Henry Thomas (‘Gerald’s Game’) and Kate Siegel (‘Hush’). Pedretti will play the governess, Dani, who is looking after two unique children, Miles and Flora, in an old country mansion. Jackson-Cohen will portray Peter, a charming fellow, while Thomas and Siegel have undisclosed roles.
Meanwhile, this next season will center around a new story and new characters. Bly Manor is the setting of Henry James’ psychological gothic horror novella ‘The Turn of the Screw.’ This is in the same vein of the first season, where Shirley Jackson’s novel ‘The Haunting’ was the source material.
Moreover, Mike Flanagan serves as creator, producer and director on the series. He is becoming a juggernaut in the horror genre, with a resume that includes ‘Oculus,’ ‘Hush,’ ‘Ouija: Origin of Evil,’ and ‘Gerald’s Game.’ Next, he has ‘Doctor Sleep,’ the sequel to Stephen King’s ‘The Shining,’ releasing November 8th.
Further, filming will begin September 30th and wrap February 21, 2020 in Atlanta, Georgia.
‘The Haunting of Bly Manor’ will premiere sometime in 2020.
Source: Mike Flanagan