‘Mortal Kombat’ is Reportedly Getting an Animated Film, Cast Set
The same studio that oversees all of the DC animated films is now getting ready to unveil a ‘Mortal Kombat’ animated movie, according to Revenge of the Fans.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Joel McHale (‘The Soup,’ ‘Community’)
- Jennifer Carpenter (‘Dexter,’ ‘Batman By Gaslight’)
- Darin DePaul (‘Spider-Man PS4,’ ‘Justice League Action’)
- Fred Tatasciore (‘Avengers Assemble,’ ‘Voltron: Legendary Defender’)
- Grey Griffin (‘Young Justice,’ “Avengers Assemble’)
- Ike Amadi (‘Avengers Assemble,’ ‘Trollhunters’)
- Kevin Michael Richardson (‘Justice League vs The Fatal Five’)
- Patrick Seitz (Has voiced Scorpion for all of the new MK games)
- Robin Atkin Downes (‘Disenchantment,’ ‘Voltron: Legendary Defender’)
- Steve Blum (Voiced Sub-Zero in the Mortal Kombat reboot game)
- Jordan Rodrigues (‘The Fosters,’ ‘Lady Bird’)
The project is currently unannounced, but it could be possibly become a title on the upcoming WarnerMedia streaming service. WarnerMedia launches sometime later this year.
Source: Revenge of the Fans