It’s official. Developer Platinum Games is currently at work on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan, and a new trailer has been released that gives us a look at the kind of TMNT experience that awaits us.
According to NeoGaf, TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan will focus heavily on Platinum Games’ well-known action combat and co-op:
Battle alongside your brothers through the sewers, subways, and streets of NYC to take down Shredder and Krang’s evil organization, Foot by Foot. Unleash custom combat skills and powerful team combos to save Manhattan from the overwhelming dark forces growing in the shadows.
• Assemble your team in 4-player online co-op mode!
• Fight fan-favorite enemies like Bebop and Rocksteady!
• Visually stunning, fast-paced combat true to PlatinumGames’ signature style.
• Gritty comic-inspired art style turns a new chapter in TMNT history!
• Original story penned by IDW Comic’s TMNT author, Tom Waltz.
• Experience the game in a whole new way when you challenge your team in 4 player online co-op mode!
Online multiplayer 1 - 4
Online co-op 2 - 4
According to the official website, Platinum Games will be bringing this title to PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC. Currently, there’s been no indication that this will come to Wii U.
Are you excited about this title? Tell us why/why not in the comments below!