“The Simpsons” Season 18 Coming to DVD 12/5
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment proudly presents the return of America’s favorite animated family on DVD when “THE SIMPSONS” – SEASON 18 arrives on December 5. Featuring Springfield’s lovable legitimate businessman, this long-awaited season features commentary on each of the 22 episodes and never-before-seen deleted scenes along with the bonus episode “22 For 30” from Season 28 that includes a memorable scene with Fat Tony.
“THE SIMPSONS” – SEASON 18 was a historic one; the last before The Simpsons Movie, the season-finale 400th episode, “You Kent Always Get What You Want”, “24 Minutes” with guest star Kiefer Sutherland, Treehouse of Horror XVII with the sepia-tone classic “The Day the Earth Looked Stupid” and much much more. Guest stars include Michael Imperioli, The White Stripes, Tom Wolfe and Natalie Portman and classic episodes include the Emmy-nominated “The Haw-Hawed Couple” and WGA winner “Kill Gil, Volumes I & II.”
- 4-Disc Set Contains The Complete Eighteenth Season With All 22 Episodes
- Welcome Back, Loyal Fans!
- Audio Commentary On All Episodes With Writers, Actors and Directors
- Deleted Scenes With Commentary
- Bonus Episode
- Multi-Angle Animation Showcase
- Special Language Feature
- A Conversation With Fat Tony
- And more!