As a brilliant scientist and the guardian angel of Overwatch, Dr. Angela Ziegler—codename Mercy—has dedicated her life to helping and healing others. From May 8th through May 21st, players can help Blizzard Entertainment and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation work toward a cure for breast cancer by purchasing the new PINK MERCY skin available now for a limited time on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
But this isn’t the only way for players to show their support! The good folks at Blizzard also created a limited-edition Pink Mercy charity shirt, unleashed a unique collection of Pink Mercy sprays and player icons you can get as Twitch Drops, and rallied an epic team of Overwatch content creators to stream for the cause. Please see below for all the ways players can support:
- BE A HERO - Learn more about the Pink Mercy Skin
- WEAR FOR AWARENESS - Learn more about the Pink Mercy Shirt
- REP FOR RESEARCH - Learn more about Pink Mercy cosmetics
- CHAMPIONING THE CAUSE - Learn more about Pink Mercy charity streams
- SPREAD AWARENESS - Learn more about Pink Mercy emotes on Twitch
- WHERE YOUR DONATION IS GOING - Learn more about BCRF
Blizzard Entertainment will donate 100% the proceeds that it receives from all Pink Mercy skin sales to BCRF, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $250,000 (USD). The total donation amount will be disclosed after the campaign concludes on May 21. Please visit Blizzard’s shop for more details.
Also, be sure to show your support on and off the battlefield with a new, limited-edition Pink Mercy charity shirt.
Designed by community artist VICKISIGH, 100% of the proceeds ($15 USD) from these t-shirt sales ($30 USD) will be donated to BCRF. Head over to the Blizzard Gear Store to learn more and pre-order yours today!